maandag 16 april 2012

Mail over the weekend!

Hi you all!

In the weekend I got some mail from Finland, Australia and Belarus.

A Diddl letterpaper tag from Finland! Thanks Miia :)

And a postcrossing card from Belarus

A postcrossing card from Germany

Also my first letter from Rin - Australia! I will reply soon Rin:)




I loved the stationery she used :) It's all so creative Rin ;)
Will be hard to overcome your creativity :P She added stickers, thanks for the goodie Rin :D

Have a great day you all!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Awww Diddl paper... I'm obsessed with it now that I've baught so much lol!! and Rin always writes really beautiful letters :) its the first reply I've written so far!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes I have so much Diddl paper too! I just love it :-P Love Rin's letter. She makes me feel wonderful

      Verwijderen

Would love to hear what you think of this!!